Hello and Welcome to Card Art
My Workshops are open to anyone interested in
Card Making, and everyone is welcome,
However places are limited, and fill very quickly, especially the ones in my home.
I also teach Card making for different Clubs and Groups, and I am happy to travel to different counties,
please contact me on 01 2010117 if you want any further details or are interested in hosting a card making workshop in your area.
many thanks Yvonne

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Up coming workshop dates for 2017



Christmas Card Making Workshops 
in Kilcoole 
     
    November 25th .... 4th  Christmas Workshop
(1 places remaining)

These 3 workshops will be the same designs at each one.
so that I can fit everyone in.
Full day workshop
Making 5 beautiful Christmas Cards
places limited to 9 people  at each class

Tea/coffee and homemade scones on arrival
Home cooked lunch about 1.00
and dessert about 4.00
cost 45.00 for the full day.

What were making
Card 1. 8 by 8 inch Card; All white winter scene, with beautiful embellishments.  

Card 2. C5 Card; For a Special Couple

Card 3. 8 by 8 inch card; Traditional Scandinavian Christmas Colours with matching embellishments.

Card 4.  C5 Card; Angles we have heard on high.

Card 5.  8 by 8 inch Concertina Gate Fold. Away in a Manger 



please email me HERE to book in.


thanks Yvonne



What you need to bring
Craft Mat
3 pairs of scissors, 1 for paper, 1 for ribbons, and 1 for sticky tapes.
Paper trimmer
Ruler, Pencil, rubber,
Tweezers, Pokey tool,
Good quality all purpose glue (colall or bostic)

Foam pads, foam tape,
Double- sided tape
Hi-tac Tape (the one with the red backing) this is for sticking  ribbon and lace.
Please bring your own glue gun if you have one,
and an extension lead.
and a craft lamp if you have one. 
Please don't worry if you haven't everything on the list, let me know and I can loan you spares.
As I have 8 full sets of crafts tools
so if you are new to card making and want to borrow a set,
please let me know when booking a place.






------------------------------------
Craft Break April 2018

 I will be hosting a 5 day card making craft break
at the beautiful Westport Coast Hotel 
http://www.westportcoasthotel.ie/ 
Sunday 8th of April to Friday 13th of April 2018

Full details on the event page HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave one,pop backlater for reply,
happy crafting
Yvonne Card Art