Hello and Welcome to Card Art Kilcoole
My Workshops are open to anyone interested in Card Making, and everyone is very welcome,
However places are limited, and fill very quickly,
if your interested in coming to one of my workshops please email me yvonnecardart63@live.co.uk
many thanks Yvonne

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello everyone
Just a bit about my classes
I have been crafting all my life, learning to knit, sew, and crochet, as a child. I learned iris-folding, decoupage, and quilling, at the W.I. when I lived in the Cotswolds in the last 80s
I found my lovely hobby again about 15 years ago, and have been teaching card making about the last 13 years.
I was a florist for nearly 25 years, so bring this into my card making adding beautiful floral touches, ribbon and lace, to the cards we make. 
I try to teach designs at my workshops that are creative, in style, without having to purchase expensive machines and dies,
if I do use dies, I try my best to show you an alternative without them. so that when you go home you can re-create a card similar with what you have in your craft stash, all my kits come with full instructions, or you can fine a list of instructions on my main page.
I use lots of pretty embellishments, ribbons, lace, flowers and leaves, showing you different technique, and always give value for money, you will go home with cards to the value of the cost of the day.
Everyone is welcome to come along, and I work in a step by step method, so my classes are suitable for all levels of card makers.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Yvonne xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave one,pop backlater for reply,
happy crafting
Yvonne Card Art